Nothing is more important than making your own Christmas card. No matter how good or simple your Christmas card is, your hand-made Christmas card will impress your families and friends. As long as you put your heart into it, then your families will love the Christmas card. To help you, we will give you steps on how to make scrapbook Christmas card easy.
Things you need:
- Washi Tape (buy several in different colours)
- Photo-friendly glue
- Colourful pens
How to make:
- First, prepare the photos you want to place in the scrapbook. If you do not have one, you can print the photos first. You can also print them with backgrounds.
- Prepare the scrapbook and stickers and the Washi tape.
- Then, you can start to place the photos in the scrapbook using photo-friendly glue.
- Use the stickers on the edges of the scrapbook or around the photos.
- Write some additional details or words using colourful pens to make it prettier.
- Now, your scrapbook Christmas card is ready!
With these scrapbook Christmas card easy steps, you can make as many Christmas cards as you can. You can also make different Christmas card for each people. Good luck and Merry Christmas!