A pocket scrapbook is a very simple project in which you are able to do and finish it in a short time not more than two days. Generally, the pocket scrapbook has some pages with the size of wide 6 inches and the size of tall 8 inches. Then, in each, the scrapbook’s page has some pockets in which you can put photos, ornament, or others thin to decorate scrapbook. Let’s the construction of the best pocket scrapbooking ideas!
To make this pocket scrapbook, you should prepare;
- Chipboard: 2 sheets (cut them in size of 8 ¼ x 6 ½ inches)
- The patterned paper: 4 sheets ((cut them in size of 8 ¼ x 6 ½ inches)) and a double side of it (the size is 12×12 inches, 6 sheets)
- use the patterned paper to cover the chipboard (both sides)
- use the patterned paper in 12×12 inches (full size). It is for each page inside.
- make some good pockets with 4-inch size. You can place it on every side of the scrapbook page paper.
- let all of the pockets face the surface of the table by turning the paper.
- create some holes. It is to bind the pocket scrapbook
- Through each hole of the scrapbook, you can slip some rings.
Finally, you have done all of the steps and the pocket scrapbook is ready to use. To make it more beautiful, you can add some decorations for it. Those are the explanations of pocket scrapbooking ideas.